Sally T. Co-Enzyme Q10 100mg
Co-enzyme Q10 is a natural substance produced by the body, belonging to a family of compounds called quinones. Co-enzyme Q10 is found in all living creatures with high concentrations in the mitochondria of the cell and especially the heart muscle cells. It is also concentrated in many foods, including nuts and oils.
Suggested uses for Sally T. Co-enzyme Q10:
– Blood pressure stabilization
– Heart disorders and disease
– Circulatory problems
– Poor energy levels
– Gum disease
– Increased amounts needed when on Statins
How Sally T. Co-enzyme Q10 works and what it benefits:
– It can be a powerful anti-oxidant
– It is a catalyst for metabolism and can speed up vital metabolic processes
– May promote healthy gums and protect against periodontal disease, poor circulation as found in conditions like diabetic mellitus
– It may also protects nerves and slows Alzheimer’s down
– Assists in providing energy for digestion and can help heal wounds, maintains healthy muscles and many other bodily functions
– Found in all cells but especially in those of the heart tissue. This then improves circulation and strengthening heart muscle
– Can improve stamina in illnesses that have severely compromised the immune system
1 to 2 capsules per day or as directed by your health professional.
This medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease.