Sally T. GTF Supreme
Blood glucose control has been an important line of treatment for the last 30 to 40 years for those working in the nutritional field and for those working in the area of supplementation. So many physiological and emotional symptoms are rooted in the disequilibrium of blood sugar levels.
– Fatigue, poor energy levels
– Leaky gut syndrome
– Liver detoxification
– Assists in stabilizing mood swings
– Cravings and addictions
– Boosts immune system
– Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar)
– Weight loss
- L-Glutamine 180mg/capsule or tablet
- L-Glutamic Acid 45mg/capsule or tablet
- L-Phenylalanine 5mg/capsule or tablet
- Zinc Gluconate 5mg/capsule or tablet
- Magnesium AAC 150mg/capsule or tablet
- Potassium Aspartate 150mg/capsule or tablet
- Chromium Picolinate 0.15mg/capsule or tablet
- Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 20mg/capsule or tablet
- Vitamin B3 Nicotinamide 8mg/capsule or tablet
- Co-Enzyme Q10 15mg/capsule or tablet
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 25mg/capsule or tablet
1 capsule with 1 to 2 meals per day or as directed by your health professional.
This medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease.