Sally T. L-Methionine 500mg; 90 Caps
Methionine is a valuable nutritional compound that is of multiple benefits for the body.
In Europe, doctors have been using it with excellent results to treat depression, inflammation, liver diseases, and certain muscle pains. Meat, fish, eggs and dairy products are all excellent sources of methionine.
Vegetarians can obtain methionine from whole grains, but beans are a relatively poor source of this amino acid.
Adding L-Methionine in supplemental form is inexpensive and can make a radical difference to achieving optimum metabolic and bodily functioning.
L-Methionine may be used to help with:
– Natural liver detoxing, especially heavy metals and lead
– Mood stabilization and depression
– Muscles to move and perform in athletics and body building activities
– Improving creatine levels by supplying energy or boosting levels in the muscles so they can vigorously move during intense workouts and training
– Effectively metabolising fats
– The effective fat or lipid metabolism which significantly aids in weight control and in the possible prevention of cardiac disease
– Processing fats in the liver (lipid metabolism), which prevents fatty liver disease
– Effectively neutralise toxins in the liver by increasing glutathione levels
– Naturally supporting cellular health with its powerful antioxidant activities as it fights free radicals which cause cell damage and or cell death. (Optimum cellular health is essential in reversing the early signs of ageing and the development of degenerative or aging-related diseases.)
– Reducing estrogen dominance
– Choline deficiency which can be caused by a deficiency of L-Methionine. (It has been confirmed that there are certain nutrients sometimes called lipotropic agents, which are peculiarly effective in promoting the bodily production of lecithin. Three substances of this group are methionine, choline and inositol)
L-Methionine 500mg/capsule or tablet
1 to 2 capsules per day or as directed by your health professional.
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this supplement. All capsules are Halal & Kosher, but not suitable for vegetarians or vegans. All Sally T. Products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
This medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease.