Sally T. Magnesium Complex
Magnesium is an element essential for over 300 chemical reactions in our bodies. Much of the population is low in this mineral due to poor diets and low soil levels.
Because magnesium is so vital to so many bodily functions maintaining adequate levels is essential for optimum health.
Due to the complexities of absorption and availability there are a variety of different types of magnesium compounds available on the market. It depends on what substance the magnesium has been bound with as to the speed of absorption into the bloodstream and to the final function of that specific magnesium formulation. (Some examples are: magnesium chloride, magnesium glycinate, magnesium carbonate, magnesium oxide etc.)
It is essential for more than 325 enzymatic reactions in the body. It acts as a cofactor in protein synthesis and carbohydrate metabolism. On an intracellular level, magnesium helps metabolise glucose and improves insulin response. It is also needed to dilate the blood vessels.
Magnesium Chloride can be of assistance in the following cases:
– For people who are experiencing fatigue and high levels of stress
– Sportsmen and sportswomen
– Pregnant and lactating mothers
– Pre and post- menopausal women
– Elderly and those with reduced dietary intake
– People suffering from sleep disorders
– Those suffering from diabetes often have a magnesium deficiency
– Sufferers of irregular heartbeat and other forms of abnormal heart rhythm
– People with muscle spasms and twitching
- Magnesium Glycinate 200mg/capsule or tablet
- Magnesium Aspartate 100mg/capsule or tablet
- Magnesium Malate 200mg/capsule or tablet
1 to 2 capsules per day or as directed by your health professional.
Excess magnesium should not be taken with kidney disease.
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider.
Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this supplement. All capsules are Halal & Kosher, but not suitable for vegetarians or vegans. All Sally T. Products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
This medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease.