Sally T. ProFlora Forte
Proflora Forte is a high potency probiotic supplement. It assists in the promotion of natural intestinal flora which helps in maintaining healthy digestive function.
Health begins in the gut and it is essential to ensure that the colon ecology is optimum with the ratio of 80% “good” bacteria to 20% of the “problematic” gut bacteria. Once this ratio becomes unbalanced, colon health is compromised.
By adding these natural “good” probiotics the concentration of the “good” bacteria increases restoring equilibrium.
The gut in a healthy individual can contain as much as 2.5kg of healthy bacteria. Research has now confirmed that the colon is an active organ and when in prime condition facilitates in the secretion of hormones (even estrogen for women) and neurotransmitters like serotonin. It can manufacture natural antibiotic like substances as well.
In our life cycle and in all health conditions, gut health is an essential perquisite.
Suggested uses that it may help with:
- When taking antibiotics – especially if excessive amounts
- Genetic history of colon cancer
- Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s Disease
- Heartburn, abdominal gas
- Digestive issues
- Compromised immune system
- Food intolerances and food allergies
- Candida Albicans
- Cortisone treatment
- Stabilization of gut flora.
Each Capsule contains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus; 6 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium; 4 billion CFU
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) as prebiotics
Direction for use:
1 capsule per day or as prescribed by your health practitioner.
This medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease.