SPOTLIGHT ON HORMONAL HEALTH
Begin your journey to balanced hormones here
Sally T. Ashwagandha 500mg;
– May assist with reducing stress hormone levels
– If stress in our lives is only occasional, and we take adequate time for rest, relaxation and sleep to restore cortisol and stress hormones, then occasional stress cortisol release will not be a problem. But, if we live a typical modern Western lifestyle, we are subject to chronic stress, with inadequate nutrition, rest, relaxation and sleep, and are subject to chronic excessive cortisol levels
– Can assist with getting a good night’s sleep
Sally T. L-Methionine 500mg; 90 Caps
In Europe, doctors have been using it with excellent results to treat depression, inflammation, liver diseases, and certain muscle pains. Meat, fish, eggs and dairy products are all excellent sources of methionine.
Vegetarians can obtain methionine from whole grains, but beans are a relatively poor source of this amino acid.
Adding L-methionine in supplemental form is inexpensive and can make a radical difference to achieving optimum metabolic and bodily functioning.
L-Methionine may be used to help with:
– Natural liver detoxing, especially heavy metals and lead
– Mood stabilization and depression
– Muscles to move and perform in athletics and body building activities
– Improving creatine levels by supplying energy or boosting levels in the muscles so they can vigorously move during intense workouts and training
– Effectively metabolising fats
– The effective fat or lipid metabolism which significantly aids in weight control and in the possible prevention of cardiac disease
– Processing fats in the liver (lipid metabolism), which prevents fatty liver disease
– Effectively neutralise toxins in the liver by increasing glutathione levels
– Naturally supporting cellular health with its powerful antioxidant activities as it fights free radicals which cause cell damage and or cell death. (Optimum cellular health is essential in reversing the early signs of ageing and the development of degenerative or aging-related diseases.)
– Reducing estrogen dominance
– Choline deficiency which can be caused by a deficiency of L-Methionine. (It has been confirmed that there are certain nutrients sometimes called lipotropic agents, which are peculiarly effective in promoting the bodily production of lecithin. Three substances of this group are methionine, choline and inositol)
Sally T. GTF Supreme
Blood glucose control has been an important line of treatment for the last 30 to 40 years as many physiological and emotional symptoms are rooted in the disequilibrium of blood sugar levels.
– Weight loss
– Fatigue, poor energy levels
– Leaky gut syndrome
– Liver detoxification
– Assists in stabilizing mood swings
– Cravings and addictions
– Boosts immune system
– Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar)
Let’s look at each ingredient in GTF Supreme
Sally T. P-5-P 50mg; 60 Caps
It is required for various functions including muscle growth and repair, neurotransmitter functions and energy metabolism.
Vitamin B-6 exists in nature in 3 major chemical forms: pyridoxine, pyriodoxal and pyridoxamine. Pyridoxine is water soluble and stable in heat and acid mediums, while it is unstable in alkaline solutions and light. Pyridoxine and its vitamers are absorbed in the upper small intestine
Vitamin B-6 is a cofactor for more than 50 different enzymes. It is involved in amino acid, carbohydrate and lipid metabolism and plays a role in the action of steroid hormones. P-5-P plays a fundamental role in amino acid metabolism, heme biosynthesis, neurotransmitter biosynthesis, collagen formation and glucocorticoid action.
It may assist with:
– Balancing of sodium and potassium levels by regulating the electrical functioning of your nerves, heart and musculoskeletal system
– Assisting in building and breaking down amino acids (protein building blocks) changing one amino acid to another (transaminase reactions)
– Releasing stored energy from your liver and muscles
– Facilitating the production of antibodies and red blood cells
– The formation of neurotransmitters and hormones
– Anemia. P-5-P is necessary for the activation of glycine in the initial stages of heme production
– Carpal Tunnel syndrome – a direction correlation between carpal tunnel syndrome and a deficiency in P-5-P has been reported (100-200mg daily for 12 weeks)
– PMS, depression, anxiety pain perception, P-5-P is a modulator in the production of serotonin and GABA
– Shown to assist in the reduction of raised homocysteine levels
– Seborrheic dermatitis