Sally T. Stress Less
Stress Less is a high potency B complex formulation with added stress busters to boost the body’s ability to handle the effects of stress whilst simultaneously reducing stress symptoms and lethargy.
These nutrients have been selected to boost and support the adrenal glands during a stressful situation whether emotional, mental, physical, and chemical and even spiritual which affects the cellular homeostasis of cells. Thus the negative physiological effects of stress are reduced.
This scientific formula has been used over the years and has shown to be effective in dealing with the specific negative biochemical effects experienced during “distress.” Vitamin C, Pantothenic Acid, Magnesium, and Calcium, are nutrients required in much larger concentrations during stressful situations and especially when prolonged for an extended period of time. The other B vitamins are also required in higher amounts and some of these are used as co-factors in the metabolic process. Amino acid requirements are also increased in stress conditions.
Suggested uses that it can be helpful for:
– All stressful situations
– Busy lifestyles
– Boost adrenals
– Before, during and after stressful event
– Excessive exercise
1 capsule with 1 or 2 meals or as directed by your health professional.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 200mg / capsule or tablet
- Vitamin B5 (Ca Pantothenate) 50mg / capsule or tablet
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 15mg / capsule or tablet
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 15mg / capsule or tablet
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 25mg / capsule or tablet
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 20mg / capsule or tablet
- Folic Acid 0.8mg / capsule or tablet
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 0.025mg / capsule or tablet
- Biotin 0.05mg / capsule or tablet
- Magnesium Citrate 50mg / capsule or tablet
- Tricalcium Phosphate 50mg / capsule or tablet
- Potassium Aspartate 25mg / capsule or tablet
- L-Lysine 20mg / capsule or tablet
- L-Tyrosine 60mg / capsule or tablet
This medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease.